PPractice: Monday, 4:30-5:00 pm --> Games: Wednesday, 4:30-5:00 pm
Practice: Tuesday, 4:30-5:00 pm--> Games: Thursdays, 4:30-5:00 pm
Cost: $40 member / $60 non member
Practice: Mondays, 5:15-6:00 pm --> Games: Wednesday, 5:15-6:00 pm
Practice: Tuesdays, 5:15-6:00 pm--> Games: Thursdays, 5:15-6:00 pm
Cost: $40 Member / $60 Non Member
Practice: Mondays, 4:30 - 5:00 PM --> Games: Wednesdays, 4:30 - 5:00 PM
Practice: Tuesdays, 4:30-5:00 PM--> Games: Thursdays, 4:30 - 5:00 PM
Cost: $40 member/$60 non member
Practice: Mondays, 5:15- 6:00 PM--> Games: Wednesdays, 5:15-6:00 PM
Cost: $40 member/ $60 non member
Practice: Tuesdays, 5:15 - 6:00 PM--> Games: Thursdays, 5:15-6:00 PM
Cost: $40 member/ $60 non member
The NERD YMCA of Natrona County is seeking individuals and businesses just like you to sponsor our youth sports leagues. Throughout the year 2018 we will be offering many great programs to strengthen, support, and engage the youth in our community in an encouraging atmosphere. With a mission of creating high-quality programming, your donation will contribute to its continued success in providing shirts, equipment, and essentials to create the best experience our young active community.
Become a sponsor today. Help better our youth for tomorrow!
Receives small logo/business name printed on back of YMCA youth sports shirts and a thank you with receipt for your tax-deductible donation.
Receives large logo/business name printed on back of YMCA youth sports shirts, thank you with receipt for your tax-deductible donation, and a plaque recognizing your generous contribution.
Receives large logo/business name printed on back of YMCA youth sports shirts, thank you with receipt for your tax-deductible donation, a plaque recognizing your generous contribution, and your business name recognized as sponsorship on all advertised flyers, registrations, and promotions.
1. Must check in at the Welcome Center.
2. Must follow age guidelines provided below.
3. Must have appropriate footwear (i.e. athletic shoes, no black soles)
4. Must wear shoes at all times.
5. All personal belongings must be placed in lockers or shoe lockers. Not on the Indoor Track.
6. No food or drinks in the gym. Water in a sealed bottle (water bottle, no cups) is allowed.
7. No dunking or hanging on the lowered rims. Lowered baskets are for ages 8 and younger.
8. Good basketballs & volleyballs may be rented at the front desk (photo ID will be required)
9. As a family facility, we expect all players to act within the boundaries of the Y core values of honesty, respect, responsibility and caring. Please no foul language, physical play, etc.
10. Please be courteous and aware of all track users
11. Please keep your valuables at home; the YMCA is not responsible for belongings that are lost or stolen.
12. Gym may be designated for volleyball or basketball. During designated volleyball time, basketball will not be available and vice versa.
The YMCA reserves the right to refuse access to anyone who isn’t abiding by the rules and policies. The YMCA also reserves the right to amend the Gym Rules as needed. For more information, or to schedule a facility rental please contact Jeff Ramsey at email@example.com
We believe the values and skills learned early on are vital building blocks for life. Because of the Y, more young people in neighborhoods around the nation are taking a greater interest in learning and making smarter life choices. At the Y, children and teens learn values and positive behaviors, and can explore their unique talents and interests, helping them realize their potential. That makes for confident kids today and contributing and engaged adults tomorrow.