We are excited to announce the first ever YMCA Chalk the Lot chalk art contest!
Community members are invited to join us at the YMCA of Natrona County parking lot any time between 7am and 2pm on Sunday, July 12 to be assigned a parking spot to create their chalk art in. Chalk will be provided or you can bring your own. Please park in the Casper College Visual Arts Parking Lot (Lot #1).
Theme: Fair & Rodeo
Categories: Rodeo, Carnival, 4-H
Classes: Youth 11 & under, Youth 12 & up, Adult, Family, Staff/Volunteer/Board
Please note that we will be following Statewide Public Health Order #2 regarding gatherings and any modifications and continuations thereof.
If you have any questions please contact Risa Phillips, Senior Membership Director, at 307-234-9187 or email@example.com.
- Participants must register upon arrival and parking spaces will be assigned. Check-in will require participant information to be given and a each participant will have their temperature taken.
- If an individual’s temperature is above 100.4 degrees Farenheit, that person will not be able to participate and will be asked to leave the YMCA grounds.
- Participants may bring their own chalk, brushes or water. The YMCA will also be providing chalk for those who want it.
- Artwork must remain within the designated parking space. Drawings on buildings, trees or any other survances are prohibited.
- Artwork must be done with chalk. No other mediums are allowed. No fixative may be used on the drawings.
- This is a family-friendly event. Any artwork containing nudity, profanity or content deemed inappropriate by the judges will be removed and the artist disqualified.
- Be respectful of other participant’s artwork. Do not walk on, smudge or make disrespectful comments.
- The use of flammable or offensive odors may not be used.
- Participants have between the hours of 7am-2pm to complete their artwork.
- Volunteers will be available at check-in, distributing water or for any questions.
- The YMCA is a drug, alcohol, tobacco and weapon free campus. Please refrain from using or bringing any such substances or weapons to the YMCA.
- The YMCA will have a portable restroom available. The YMCA buildings will not be open for use.
Chair, knee pads, water (please use containers with lids to avoid spilling on artwork), sunscreen, hat, umbrella, bug spray, sketches or inspiration, plastic coverings to protect artwork.
PLEASE DO NOT BRING Pets, radios or speakers (personal headphones are OK), alcohol, drugs, tobacco or weapons.