We are excited to begin reopening our facility on May 5! We want to keep our members safe and protected while they use our facility, so we are following strict guidelines from the CDC and state authorities. On May 5, we will begin reopening in phases, and will gradually get back to our new normal.
YMCA Phase I Changes in Our Facilities:
- Members must maintain minimum of 6 feet distance.
- All staff and members will have their temperature checked upon entering the facility.
- Staff will be wearing personal protective equipment (masks and gloves).
- You will see a barrier at the entrance. Please use the right side to enter, and the right side to exit.
- We will have a limited capacity in the facility and are asking members to adhere to a 75 minute maximum time in the facility to allow as many members as possible to have access.
- There will be a 30 minute time limit on equipment (unless no one is waiting).
- Group fitness classes have resumed. We are limited to 10 members per class. We will also continue virtual classes. View the schedule and make a reservation here.
- No basketball, volleyball, pickleball, etc in the field house.
- Locker rooms will be open. Lockers are available for rental only (no day use lockers at this time). Steam rooms/sauna are closed.
- No towel service (cleaning rags will be readily available).
- Coffee will not be available.
- No guests or nonmembers will be permitted. Facility use will only be for members.
- Members must disinfect equipment before and after use.
- Members must wash hands before and after working out with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Increased signage throughout the building to encourage social distance, hand-washing and remind members to disinfect equipment.
- Pool is open with a limit of 1 person per lane. Call the Y to reserve your lane.
- ChildWatch will reopen at a later date.
- Temporary Facility Hours NERD Facility: M-F 6am-1pm & 2-8pm, Sat 7-11am, Sun CLOSED
Temporary Facility Hours 15th Street Facility (Pool): M-F 6am-1pm & 2-7pm, Sat/Sun CLOSED
We will continue to review these guidelines regularly and communicate changes through email, our website and social media to meet federal, state and local guidelines. We will continue providing virtual resources for our members who are still sheltering at home.