Being healthy means more than simply being physically active. It's about maintaining a balanced spirit, mind and body. The Y is a place where you can work toward that balance by challenging yourself to learn a new skill or hobby, fostering connections with friends through our lifelong learning programs, or bringing your loved ones closer together through our many family-centered activities. At the Y, it's not about the activity you choose as much as it's about the benefits of living healthier on the inside as well as the outside.
Fitness classes are free to all members. If you are not a member, you can drop-in to any of these classes.
1. Must check in at the Welcome Center.
2. Must follow age guidelines provided below.
3. Must have appropriate footwear (i.e. athletic shoes, no black soles)
4. Must wear shoes at all times.
5. All personal belongings must be placed in lockers or shoe lockers. Not on the Indoor Track.
6. No food or drinks in the gym. Water in a sealed bottle (water bottle, no cups) is allowed.
7. No dunking or hanging on the lowered rims. Lowered baskets are for ages 8 and younger.
8. Good basketballs & volleyballs may be rented at the front desk (photo ID will be required)
9. As a family facility, we expect all players to act within the boundaries of the Y core values of honesty, respect, responsibility and caring. Please no foul language, physical play, etc.
10. Please be courteous and aware of all track users
11. Please keep your valuables at home; the YMCA is not responsible for belongings that are lost or stolen.
12. Gym may be designated for volleyball or basketball. During designated volleyball time, basketball will not be available and vice versa.
ADULT DROP IN VOLLEYBALL (SEE GYM SCHEDULE)
1. Must follow all General Rules.
2. Must be over the age of 16
3. All games will be to 15
4. All controversial calls will be replayed
5. Must rotate all players into games
OPEN GYM: BASKETBALL & VOLLEYBALL (SEE GYM SCHEDULE)
1. Must follow all General Rules.
2. All players under 10 must be actively supervised by and parent/guardian.
3. Footballs may be used during open gym times only
FACILITY RENTALS: (SEE GYM SCHEDULE)
1. All Field House rentals must go through Jeff Ramsey
2. YMCA equipment may be rented for a fee
3. During rentals courts or field house may be off limits to public use
4. During rentals indoor track may be closed to public use
The YMCA reserves the right to refuse access to anyone who isn’t abiding by the rules and policies. The YMCA also reserves the right to amend the Gym Rules as needed. For more information, or to schedule a facility renatl please contact Jeff Ramsey at email@example.com
• Be courteous of all members and staff.
• No one under the age of 10 yrs. is allowed to use the equipment in the Wellness Center.
• Anyone under the age of 14 yrs. must be accompanied by an adult. They also must be under direct supervision of the adult while using equipment.
• Ages 10-14 yrs. must attend a wellness center orientation with our trained YMCA staff prior to using the fitness equipment. These are made on an appointment basis only. Records will be kept of this. If you have not met this requirement, for your safety, you will be asked to leave the Cercy Family Wellness Center until an orientation can be scheduled.
• Please, sanitize all equipment after use.
• Place equipment back in designated areas when finished. This includes racking weights.
• Make sure shoes have been wiped clean prior to entering Jane Wold Group Exercise Studio and the Cercy Family Wellness Center. This prevents slipping hazards for not only other members but yourself.
• Appropriate fitness attire is required, this includes footwear. This is a family facility, be conscious of this in the attire you wear: Clothing needs to appropriately cover, as well as, contain no profanity or items of illicit nature.
• Please place all personal items in designated storage areas. The YMCA is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
• Be considerate of other classes. Be prompt in arriving and leaving the class space. Please feel free to socialize in the members’ lounge/lobby area post-class. We encourage it!
• Do not enter the studio space while class is in session. Members are welcome to use the space for additional training when classes are not being held.
• The stereo cabinet is for instructor use only.
• Group exercise equipment is not for play use. It is designated for classes and appropriate member usage only.
Any person found to not be in compliance with the above stated policies, if unwilling to cooperate, may be asked to leave the facility.